Brow Lamination & Lash Lift
Eyebrow lamination is a relatively new procedure that focuses on creating shiny, smooth brows. Also sometimes called an “eyebrow perm,” the high-shine effects tend to be sought after by those who may be experiencing thinning or unruly brows. Unlike microblading, needles and coloring are not involved.
The secret to a good lash lift? A safely formulated chemical solution. "A lash lift is essentially a perm for your lashes that offers eye-popping results by creating a natural curl and lift to your lashes," Ocot says. "Everyone has different lash lengths and growth direction. Some lashes grow down while others grow straight out. The lash lift process creates a natural eye-opening lash swoop that lasts for several weeks."
🖤 Brow Lamination
🖤 Brow Lamination & Tint - $80(promotion)
🖤 Lash Lift
🖤 Lash Lift & Tint
Brow Lamination & Eyelash Lift AFTERCARE
- Be gentle with your lashes; No Rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 48hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyebrows/lashes.
- Use of sauna/steam is possible after 48hrs.
But may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 48hrs.
- Avoid waterproof mascara's.
- Swimming should be avoided for at least 24hrs.
- No other facial beauty treatment for 48hrs.