Permanent Make Up
Semi Permanent Make Up (Cosmetic Tattoo)
Semi Permanent make up is the techniques used for micro - pigmentation. The cosmetic implantation technique deposits colored pigment into the upper reticular layer of the dermis to sitimulate conventional makeup, a technique which lasts about 1 to 2years, depending on skin type, colors used and other factors which will be discussed before begin the treatment.
*** Includes a free consultation and touch - up within in 2 months. ***
Mary Beauty Semi Permanent make up AFTERCARE Advice
- No water the treatment area for 1 day.
- Apply eyebrow skin repair cream for 3 days.
- Cleanse, but do not scrub are.
- Do not swim, stream or sunbathers for 1 week.
- Crust that may form will naturally fall off, do not pick.
- Use cold compact to reduce swelling.
- Do not drink alcohol for 1 week.
- Failure to follow instructions may cause loss of pigmentation or infection.